X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• documents stores in UKVCAS website

Hi, just wondering how long the documents uploaded on the UKVCAS stay on their website? I have been waiting for a long time for an AN application (appointment 12/02!) and checking a couple of times along the way, all my documents are still there. Is this a sign that things are not moving, will their disappear when the application progresses? Or is it just the third party storing personal data forever...? Thanks...looking for signs that it is moving on quite desperately

Originally posted by Angryfrenchy View Post
    Hi, just wondering how long the documents uploaded on the UKVCAS stay on their website? I have been waiting for a long time for an AN application (appointment 12/02!) and checking a couple of times along the way, all my documents are still there. Is this a sign that things are not moving, will their disappear when the application progresses? Or is it just the third party storing personal data forever...? Thanks...looking for signs that it is moving on quite desperately
    UKVCAS are just an intermediary, it is the Home Office who decide the applications, and they would have received yours when you submitted it. Waiting times can be quite random and you just need to be patient. As the Home office allows itself up to six months, it is not possible to do anything until after that time has passed. Whether the documents are stored there, or otherwise, doesn't mean your application is not in progress.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Just to reassure you the fact you can still see all your documents there in the account is perfectly normal.

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Oh perfect, thank you, this was also a question that I've had on my mind for a while, as I've been really confused about being able to still access my UKVCAS account and documents even though my Sopra visit was in April.

Comment

Working...
        X