Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No acknowledgment

Hi Forum!

So, I sent my application on the 25th of July and have an email confirming the payment and I had my biometrics taken on the 4th of August.
    I have seen some people mentioning they received an email confirming receipt and case number or that the case had been assigned to a case worker.
    It's been +2 months and I haven't received any communication in that regard, should I be concerned?

did a change of address requests and received a reply that the records had been updated.

Thanks for your help!

Originally posted by stayawakee View Post
    Hi Forum!

So, I sent my application on the 25th of July and have an email confirming the payment and I had my biometrics taken on the 4th of August.
    I have seen some people mentioning they received an email confirming receipt and case number or that the case had been assigned to a case worker.
    It's been +2 months and I haven't received any communication in that regard, should I be concerned?

did a change of address requests and received a reply that the records had been updated.

Thanks for your help!
    Afternoon,

Although you dont' tell us what you applied for, I've found your other threads which indicates you submitted a citizenship application.

Actually, what you mention would be the exception rather than the norm, most people don't get any communications after their biometrics appointments, this is completely normal and no cause for concern. Should they require anything from you, they'd contact you asking for it.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Ooops, sorry! I thought I was posting on the AN waiting room - it's been so long since I used a forum.
      Thank you so much, that's what I thought but I got concerned for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by stayawakee View Post
        Ooops, sorry! I thought I was posting on the AN waiting room - it's been so long since I used a forum.
        Thank you so much, that's what I thought but I got concerned for a second.
        Morning,

No worries, actually there is only ONE place for ALL new forum posts, when we approve them, we moved them to the relevant area, that's how we keep this forum tidy.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Working...
        X