Peace and Solidarity

Announcement

Collapse

THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED

If you would like to see this valuable resource remain open as a respoitory, we need your help with the cost of hosting it: Help us keep this site online

Unfortunately our funding came to an end. We achieved what we set out to do since 2016, which was to help as many people as possible, to secure their status here in the UK after Brexit. It was a great pleasure to be here for all of you during all these years and to share the joy of all your success stories. Each and every success made our day, as did your support and very kind words.

See more
See less

Autumn 2020 approvals and ceremony invitations

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Linguist View Post
    updatte from me:
    -Citizenship application approval email: 5th November
    -Council: Lancaster
    -Ceremony invitation letter: 14.01.21 (arrived 20.01.21)
    -Date of ceremony: the council says they don't have my certificate yet so I will have to call back next week
    Final update (if I don't count the passport application) - I traveled back to the UK this weekend so I just has a ceremony this morning, and I'm now officially a citizen!

Comment

Final update (if I don't count the passport application) - I traveled back to the UK this weekend so I just has a ceremony this morning, and I'm now officially a citizen!
      Brilliant news, once again, congratulations!

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities

Comment

WELL DONE!

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

• Hi everyone, so pleased I can now update this!

Citizenship application approval letter: 21/1/2021
          -Council: Brighton
          -Ceremony invitation letter: 22/3/2021
          -Date of ceremony: 1/6/2021

I sent off the passport forms and docs a few days later, still waiting to hear back!

Comment

• Originally posted by thanksalotfarage View Post
            Hi everyone, so pleased I can now update this!

I sent off the passport forms and docs a few days later, still waiting to hear back!
            Brilliant congratulations once again.

If you think we have been of help, you may consider supporting us so we can carry on helping others: Help us support EEA Nationals securing their status after Brexit | Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities

Comment

• Originally posted by thanksalotfarage View Post
              Hi everyone, so pleased I can now update this!

Well done!

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Working...
              X