Peace and Solidarity

Announcement

Collapse

THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED

If you would like to see this valuable resource remain open as a respoitory, we need your help with the cost of hosting it: Help us keep this site online

Unfortunately our funding came to an end. We achieved what we set out to do since 2016, which was to help as many people as possible, to secure their status here in the UK after Brexit. It was a great pleasure to be here for all of you during all these years and to share the joy of all your success stories. Each and every success made our day, as did your support and very kind words.

See more
See less

Autumn 2020 approvals and ceremony invitations

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autumn 2020 approvals and ceremony invitations

-Citizenship application approval email: 03 Sept 2020
    -Council: Lambeth Council
    -Ceremony invitation letter: Waiting
    -Date of ceremony: Waiting

Originally posted by dunlop401 View Post
    Hello again,

I've moved this new post to our ceremonies waiting lounge, where there are many others in a similar situation: Ceremonies Waiting Lounge - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

Also noted you hadn't told us about your successful application, so this is your previous thread, moved to the successes area: Passport as evidence of residence - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Hello,

Yes thank you! Just after this long, anxious journey I didn't want to claim a success until I had the passport in my hand! But I suppose I could celebrate just on here to monitor for average wait times, in particular for Lambeth council if any information available.

Thanks,

Comment

Fab news! Yay!

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities

Comment

Hello,

Yes thank you! Just after this long, anxious journey I didn't want to claim a success until I had the passport in my hand! But I suppose I could celebrate just on here to monitor for average wait times, in particular for Lambeth council if any information available.

Thanks,
          Morning,

You don't need a passport to be British, you will become British on the day of your ceremony and your certificate is proof of citizenship for all intents and purposes, other than travel.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Hi

please can you help? I appreciate it

I have received my approval mid- end of October - I am still waiting for an ceremony invitation - is there a no. To contact to? Home office please? What do you think ?

Is it a matter of time ?getting concerned

many thanks

Comment

Might just be a matter of time - I have called home office and there is a specific cerimony you email address- could someone direct me to it as I might have spelt it wrong ? I appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by Francioly12 View Post
                Might just be a matter of time - I have called home office and there is a specific cerimony you email address- could someone direct me to it as I might have spelt it wrong ? I appreciate it
                FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities

Comment

Originally posted by Francioly12 View Post
                  What is the phone number you have used please?

Comment

Hello,

I have been reading some posts that the Home Office has finished processing ceremony invites for applications approved in September, but I still have not received any invitation from the Home Office. So I'm getting worried now. I sent an email to FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk a couple of weeks ago but not had a response since. Does anyone know of a Home Office number that I can call to get to the bottom of this?

Kind Regards

Comment

Further nationality Enquiries contact number
                      Contact Centre on 0300 123 2253

Comment

Originally posted by ClaudLatina View Post
                        Further nationality Enquiries contact number
                        Contact Centre on 0300 123 2253
                        Thank you - I called this number and they directed me to email citizenship.support@homeoffice.gov.uk and FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk which I have done. Expected response time is within 20 working days which will be in a few days time so I guess all I can do now is wait for that

Comment

Thank you - I called this number and they directed me to email citizenship.support@homeoffice.gov.uk and FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk which I have done. Expected response time is within 20 working days which will be in a few days time so I guess all I can do now is wait for that
                          Thank you for providing an additional contact, this is very useful.

Site Admin could you kindly add this email address and the phone number in our resources, many thanks.

Comment

Site Admin could you kindly add this email address and the phone number in our resources, many thanks.
                            Have updated this post: Booking the ceremony - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

Comment

Also this new post here on the waiting lounge: If you are waiting for your ceremony, please see this - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

Comment

Working...
                              X