X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member comments welcome Citizenship Certificate didn't arrive

Hello, I had my citizenship ceremony on the 26th of February and I still haven't received my certificate. I am worried because it has been over 3 weeks now and I am not sure what to do. Are the certificates sent straight away after the ceremony? I understand it can take a bit longer now due to covid but I was wondering if anyone else also had to wait? The council's website only directs me to gov website where I would have to pay £250 to have it re-sent.

Originally posted by Gaby View Post
    Hello, I had my citizenship ceremony on the 26th of February and I still haven't received my certificate. I am worried because it has been over 3 weeks now and I am not sure what to do. Are the certificates sent straight away after the ceremony? I understand it can take a bit longer now due to covid but I was wondering if anyone else also had to wait? The council's website only directs me to gov website where I would have to pay £250 to have it re-sent.
    Afternoon,

Although you've already had your ceremony, I've moved this post to our ceremonies waiting lounge where other members share their experiences with this: Ceremonies Waiting Lounge - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

I'm assuming it was an online virtual ceremony, otherwise you'd have received it there and then. Please don't rush to pay £250!

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Working...
    X