Peace and Solidarity

Announcement

Collapse

THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED

If you would like to see this valuable resource remain open as a respoitory, we need your help with the cost of hosting it: Help us keep this site online

Unfortunately our funding came to an end. We achieved what we set out to do since 2016, which was to help as many people as possible, to secure their status here in the UK after Brexit. It was a great pleasure to be here for all of you during all these years and to share the joy of all your success stories. Each and every success made our day, as did your support and very kind words.

See more
See less

Citizenship ceremony without invitation letter of the Home Office.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success Citizenship ceremony without invitation letter of the Home Office.

Hi everyone
    At last I managed to have my citizenship ceremony yesterday!! After numerous emails from me to HO and a lot of phone calls to the Registrars, my local authority decided to let me have my ceremony without the HO invitation letter.
    The registrars were very very helpful. They contacted the HomeOffice a few times as well but never got a reply either so they decided to let me have it!
    i am so happy! Next job…. Passport!
    Thank you so much for all your help and support.

Originally posted by Mhuch View Post
    Hi everyone
    At last I managed to have my citizenship ceremony yesterday!! After numerous emails from me to HO and a lot of phone calls to the Registrars, my local authority decided to let me have my ceremony without the HO invitation letter.
    The registrars were very very helpful. They contacted the HomeOffice a few times as well but never got a reply either so they decided to let me have it!
    i am so happy! Next job…. Passport!
    Thank you so much for all your help and support.
    So very happy for you, congratulations!

If you think we have been of help, you may consider supporting us so we can carry on helping others: Help us support EEA Nationals securing their status after Brexit | Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants

PS I have made this post a sticky topic so that others, in the 'Ceremony Waiting Lounge' subforum can see that ceremonies can be booked even without the letter from the Home Office. Thank you so much for sharing!

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities

Comment

Lovely to hear it was all sorted!

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Working...
      X