Peace and Solidarity

Announcement

Collapse

THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED

If you would like to see this valuable resource remain open as a respoitory, we need your help with the cost of hosting it: Help us keep this site online

Unfortunately our funding came to an end. We achieved what we set out to do since 2016, which was to help as many people as possible, to secure their status here in the UK after Brexit. It was a great pleasure to be here for all of you during all these years and to share the joy of all your success stories. Each and every success made our day, as did your support and very kind words.

See more
See less

Booking ceremony appointment for the British citizenship

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booking ceremony appointment for the British citizenship

I have received an email saying that my application has been approved but I am a bit confuse as when I open the link they mr ruin something about having to receive a letter first to then be able to apply by sending an email? Not sure I understood correctly.
    otherwise, it looks like if I go through the web, it only allow me to book the appointment from June going forward .
    could you please help me to understand what is the correct process?
    thank you

Originally posted by Lpa View Post
    I have received an email saying that my application has been approved
    Afternoon,

I'm very happy to hear that your application was successful!

I have copied this post to one of your old threads, now in our successes area: British citizenship - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

but I am a bit confuse as when I open the link they mr ruin something about having to receive a letter first to then be able to apply by sending an email? Not sure I understood correctly.
      otherwise, it looks like if I go through the web, it only allow me to book the appointment from June going forward .
      could you please help me to understand what is the correct process?
      thank you
      I have moved this post to our ceremonies waiting lounge, where you will see this seems to happen quite often. It used to be the case that sucessful applicants first got a letter saying their application had been successful, followed by another one inviting them to book the ceremony, however, they seem to have consolidated these into just one letter since around 6 months ago.

I'm not sure what link you are referring to, is that to book your ceremony with your council? You need to get in touch with your council, as they are the ones who organise them.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Thank you!
        sorry I think I was not very clear . I have just received an email saying that my application was successful but not letters. Should I wait for one before booking the ceremony?

Comment

Thank you!
          sorry I think I was not very clear . I have just received an email saying that my application was successful but not letters. Should I wait for one before booking the ceremony?
          The Home Office has been switching between post and email to communicate decisions. Did the email have a letter as an attachment (PDF)?

Comment

No, it didn’t have any attachment . It comes from the HO and it says citizenship ceremony invitation …

Comment

No, it didn’t have any attachment . It comes from the HO and it says citizenship ceremony invitation …
              Morning,

Have you spoken to the council at all? Contacted them by email?

Comment

Hi, I thought I could not contacted them until receiving a letter. So I was waiting for it ( instructions are not very clear ??*♀️). But then I sent them an email last week and seems that it was ok so they came bs k with some possible appointments and now I need to choose . Thank you!

Comment

Hi, I thought I could not contacted them until receiving a letter. So I was waiting for it ( instructions are not very clear ??*♀️). But then I sent them an email last week and seems that it was ok so they came bs k with some possible appointments and now I need to choose . Thank you!
                  Afternoon,

It sounds very promising!

Comment

Working...
                  X