X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Referee names / on line application and declaration form

okay, so hopefully this is my last question.

I am due to book my sopria steria appointment and want to make sure all documents are correct.

Just realised that one of my referees didn't put their middle name on the declaration. I was just wondering if I could explain it in a cover letter ? in my on line application I put two names and surname ( according to what is in their passport ) . in the declaration my referee put their name and family name. I wonder if I could still use the declaration as everything else is correct and match my on line application.

Thank you and I really appreciate your help guys.

Wishes,

Kam

Originally posted by kamkam View Post
    okay, so hopefully this is my last question.

I am due to book my sopria steria appointment and want to make sure all documents are correct.

Just realised that one of my referees didn't put their middle name on the declaration. I was just wondering if I could explain it in a cover letter ? in my on line application I put two names and surname ( according to what is in their passport ) . in the declaration my referee put their name and family name. I wonder if I could still use the declaration as everything else is correct and match my on line application.
    There are many people out there who don't use their middle names in daily life, thus wouldn't use them when filling in a form where they have to print their name, even when their middle names are on their passport, this shouldn't be an issue but it could be mentioned in the cover letter if you wish.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

thank you !

Comment

Working...
      X