X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, sorry for the delay in responding,
    I managed to send the application AN form on the 7th October for myself, my wife and our son aged 17.
    I paid the total amount requested, £ 3729.60, now they asked me to download the documents and we have to book an appointment to do so. We could not find any slot available to book, the only available in London costs 547£ . is there another way to deliver the documentation? could you help me please? thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Giccone66 View Post
      Hello, sorry for the delay in responding,
      I managed to send the application AN form on the 7th October for myself, my wife and our son aged 17.
      I paid the total amount requested, £ 3729.60, now they asked me to download the documents and we have to book an appointment to do so. We could not find any slot available to book, the only available in London costs 547£ . is there another way to deliver the documentation? could you help me please? thanks!
      Morning,

Slots are released on a daily basis, members have reported success either in the "wee hours" after midnight, or at around 9am. Do keep trying for a cheaper one!

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Morning, thank you so much!!! I will keep trying and let you know, thank you for your golden support !!!

Comment

Hello
          I'd like to inform you that I managed to get an appointment for the biometric in Birmingham. 3 of us, did submit the application for naturalization. we hope that everything will be ok and we'll keep you informed.

thank you for your support ! V

Comment

Hello
            I'd like to inform you that I managed to get an appointment for the biometric in Birmingham. 3 of us, did submit the application for naturalization. we hope that everything will be ok and we'll keep you informed.

Best of luck and don't forget to keep us posted!

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Hello

Looking forward to reading your success post. Best of luck!

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and ResponsibilitiesIf you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Working...
              X