X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, sorry for the delay in responding,
    I managed to send the application AN form on the 7th October for myself, my wife and our son aged 17.
    I paid the total amount requested, £ 3729.60, now they asked me to download the documents and we have to book an appointment to do so. We could not find any slot available to book, the only available in London costs 547£ . is there another way to deliver the documentation? could you help me please? thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Giccone66 View Post
      Hello, sorry for the delay in responding,
      I managed to send the application AN form on the 7th October for myself, my wife and our son aged 17.
      I paid the total amount requested, £ 3729.60, now they asked me to download the documents and we have to book an appointment to do so. We could not find any slot available to book, the only available in London costs 547£ . is there another way to deliver the documentation? could you help me please? thanks!
      Morning,

Slots are released on a daily basis, members have reported success either in the "wee hours" after midnight, or at around 9am. Do keep trying for a cheaper one!

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Morning, thank you so much!!! I will keep trying and let you know, thank you for your golden support !!!

Comment

Hello
          I'd like to inform you that I managed to get an appointment for the biometric in Birmingham. 3 of us, did submit the application for naturalization. we hope that everything will be ok and we'll keep you informed.

thank you for your support ! V

Comment

Hello
            I'd like to inform you that I managed to get an appointment for the biometric in Birmingham. 3 of us, did submit the application for naturalization. we hope that everything will be ok and we'll keep you informed.

Best of luck and don't forget to keep us posted!

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Hello

Looking forward to reading your success post. Best of luck!

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities

Comment

Hello, i'd like to ask for help if you can assist us. We sent the application for British citizenship and yesterday we received an email asking my wife to provide an updated ESOL certificate as the certificate we sent is not accepted. the problem is that they want us to send it before the 2nd February, please could you suggest if there is any chance to get this certificate in a very short time, can you suggest what will be the best to prove that she can speak english, she live and work in this country since 2002, working now continuously since Feb 2017, also customer service which means regularly speaking english . there is anyway that we can prove this, or if we do have to take the ESOL test , can you suggest please a quick way of getting this? please if you can , thank you , Valentino

Comment

Hello, i'd like to ask for help if you can assist us. We sent the application for British citizenship and yesterday we received an email asking my wife to provide an updated ESOL certificate as the certificate we sent is not accepted. the problem is that they want us to send it before the 2nd February, please could you suggest if there is any chance to get this certificate in a very short time, can you suggest what will be the best to prove that she can speak english, she live and work in this country since 2002, working now continuously since Feb 2017, also customer service which means regularly speaking english . there is anyway that we can prove this, or if we do have to take the ESOL test , can you suggest please a quick way of getting this? please if you can , thank you , Valentino
                  Morning,

It looks like the proof of language requirement she provided wasn't accepted, and they want her to sit one of the approved language tests. I'm afraid there is no option to replace this with any alternative such as work experience. She has to book a test as soon as possible, once she sits the test, the results should be available online within minutes, and the reference number can just be emailed back to them at that point, so the key issue is to find a slot with one of the providers, which you will find here: Booking your language test

...where you'll see:
                  book either: B1.1 is the same as B1

There are two more authorised providers now: Direct link to IELTS Life Skills B1 test centres: UKVI - United Kingdom
                  The language test for citizenship is an oral test, and it used to be a face-to-face chat with the examiner, however, ever since the centres re-opened after lockdown, it has been delivered remotely

You need to choose the computer-based test rather than the paper based one.

If you click on that option on the booking page, it takes you to another page that lists a number of options:
                  IELTS UKVI Registration

...at the bottom of that page, you find:

Click image for larger version  Name:	IELTSTest.png Views:	1 Size:	42.0 KB ID:	44232

Check out the ID requirements to book and take the test.

Comment

If, for some reason, she isn't able to find a free slot to sit the test, it is crucial that she contacts them to explain the circumstances, however, she should be able to find a slot in the next 10 days.

Comment

thank you so much !!! very helpful, we'll try our best to do it in time, thanks !!!

Comment

thank you so much !!! very helpful, we'll try our best to do it in time, thanks !!!
                        Best of luck and don't forget to keep us posted!

Comment

Working...
                        X