Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query Birth Certificate

Dear UKCEN team,
    I'm in the process of submitting the family application including my 12yrs old son. One of the supporting documents required is the child's birth certificate. The original document is in Spanish and I requested a multi language copy which I received today (see picture attached). My question is if this multi language version is sufficient or I need an official translation by a certified translator on the top of this certificate. Thanks in advanced for your help.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by MartaE View Post
    Dear UKCEN team,
    I'm in the process of submitting the family application including my 12yrs old son. One of the supporting documents required is the child's birth certificate. The original document is in Spanish and I requested a multi language copy which I received today (see picture attached). My question is if this multi language version is sufficient or I need an official translation by a certified translator on the top of this certificate. Thanks in advanced for your help.
    Good news, there is no need to translate the multilanguage certificate, you can submit it without any concerns.

I am the Group Founder and also an Admin, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities

Comment

Thanks for your quick response!

Comment

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Working...
        X