X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query Prof of ID

I was not allowed to sit the uk test because a mistake on my driving license the DVLA needs to correct. The wrote I was born in the UK. And I lost the money.

When can I book the test again? Shall I wait as if I failed tho I could not even try?

Now I m gonna use the passport and I m so over cautious than I m worried they don’t allow me to use it either. On my passport the Place of birth the passport says “Santander (Cantabria)”. I write that when booking the test and they don’t allow using “()”. I am unsure whether to write “Santander Cantabria” or just “Santander”. Santander is the town Cantabria is the region . Santander is the capital of Cantabria. Is it important?

Hi, the best thing is to ring the LITUK Helpline and clarify the matter with them. The number for the helpline and other useful information can be found here:

Life in the UK test - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

You should also get the DVLA to amend the place of birth on your UK driving licence.
    I am an Admin and a volunteer, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Working...
    X