X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doing litUK and Eglish tests on the same day

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a nice summer. I am in France at the moment. I am coming back to London at the end of August. I just booked the litUK test for the 28th of August at 9am. I saw on the website that we should expect to be at the exam center at least 2h. I also need to do the English exam. You can only choose morning or afternoon session. Do you think it is feasible to do both tests on the same day? the litUK at 9am, and the English test in the afternoon? thanks in advance for your replies

Originally posted by Hope379 View Post
    Hi everyone, I hope you are having a nice summer. I am in France at the moment. I am coming back to London at the end of August. I just booked the litUK test for the 28th of August at 9am. I saw on the website that we should expect to be at the exam center at least 2h. I also need to do the English exam. You can only choose morning or afternoon session. Do you think it is feasible to do both tests on the same day? the litUK at 9am, and the English test in the afternoon? thanks in advance for your replies
    Morning,

That would depend on how close the two centres are, if the LITUK is at 9am, then I don't see why you shouldn't be able to do make it to the language test in the afternoon.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Working...
    X