X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member comments welcome Life in the UK test Luton

I apologise if this is not the correct place to write this post but didn't know where else to turn as I don't want to turn up at the wrong place and miss my appointment. Has anyone taken the LITUK test in Luton or is anyone from Luton who can help? I'm not familiar with the area but it's the nearest test centre for me. Problem I am having is getting them to answer their phone so that I could ask them my question! I Searched google maps for an image of the building to help me find it on the day of my test because the postcode shows me a picture of what looks like a shop front on the corner of Fitzroy Avenue & Leagrave Road. Is this the correct place? I imagined it to be in a building more substantial

Afternoon,

You may also want to contact them:

Life in the UK Test Helpline
    Telephone: 0800 015 4245
    Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm
    Find out about call charges

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Site Admin View Post
      Afternoon,

You may also want to contact them:

Life in the UK Test Helpline
      Telephone: 0800 015 4245
      Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm
      Find out about call charges
      Ive not tried the 0800 number but have tried 01582 565 938 but it kept cutting off. No ansaphone or anything, It's all very unprofessional.

Comment

It may be a bit late for my reply to be useful to you, but just in case that's any help, the Portsmouth Test Centre also looked like a shop front, and made me wonder if I was in the right place! See picture.

Comment

Originally posted by pclem View Post
          It may be a bit late for my reply to be useful to you, but just in case that's any help, the Portsmouth Test Centre also looked like a shop front, and made me wonder if I was in the right place! See picture.
          Thanks for the info.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X