Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First adult passport

Hello,

in the passport application section Home address " Tell us where you live. We'll send your new passport and return any documents to this address" can I write my current address where I stay? The address is different than in the application for citizenship. Could this affect passport decisions? What data should be provided to the referent, the address I'll give in the passport application or the address from the citizen application?

Thank you for your help.

Originally posted by Landon View Post
    Hello,

in the passport application section Home address " Tell us where you live. We'll send your new passport and return any documents to this address" can I write my current address where I stay? The address is different than in the application for citizenship. Could this affect passport decisions? What data should be provided to the referent, the address I'll give in the passport application or the address from the citizen application?

Thank you for your help.
    Evening,

The passport application is completely separate from the citizenship application, there is no requirement to use the same address as for the citizenship application, many people probably moved since they applied, so you just need to make sure you provide your current address, as they normally send the passport and supporting documents back with a signature required.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever as the deadline approaches.

Comment

Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
      X