X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo rejected - First British passport application

Dear ukcen I am in the middle of the process of my first British passport. I applied online and I took my photo by phone (the photo looked a bit dark but the automatic check rated my photo fairly good).
    They received my documents the 4th May and the 17th May I've received a mail which said that my photo was rejected (too dark). I uploaded a new photo on the same day (17th May) and after that day I haven't heard from them anymore.

I don't know if my photo Is ok now.
    It took so long to be informed that the photo wasn't good. Should i think the new photo Is ok for them to carry on with my application? Would have let me know if the new photo wasn't suitable or i risk to pay again a new fee for the whole process?

Originally posted by Stefca View Post
    Dear ukcen I am in the middle of the process of my first British passport. I applied online and I took my photo by phone (the photo looked a bit dark but the automatic check rated my photo fairly good).
    They received my documents the 4th May and the 17th May I've received a mail which said that my photo was rejected (too dark). I uploaded a new photo on the same day (17th May) and after that day I haven't heard from them anymore.

I don't know if my photo Is ok now.
    It took so long to be informed that the photo wasn't good. Should i think the new photo Is ok for them to carry on with my application? Would have let me know if the new photo wasn't suitable or i risk to pay again a new fee for the whole process?
    Morning,

If they haven't come back to you to say anything about the new photo, then you can assume it should be fine. I've not heard of photos being rejected often, so it must have been quite dark for them to have rejected it. I wouldn't start a new process unless the application was, somehow, refused, which shouldn't be the case if everything else was fine.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Working...
    X