Announcement

Collapse

UPDATE

The EU Settlement Scheme ID check app is now available on iPhone: https://www.forum.ukcen.com/resource...ble-for-iphone
See more
See less

Various questions on scanning the documents

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various questions on scanning the documents

hello all

i got a few questions. i already applied for british citizenship and i have my appointment with UKVCAS on Monday

I am in the process of uploading my documents and i have a a few questions.

1. does it have to be coloured or black or white? our scanner can do coloured only?

2. my understanding is that I have to scan all pages of my passport. My passport is valid from 2015, what about my old passport?

3. just to make sure that I am uploading the right documents: P60, payslips, employment letter, 2 referee declarations, coverletter, birthcertificate, PR, ID, passport. anything else? I am not married to a British, have been working for 5 years.

4. Also, if someone can give me a tip which category to use in the UKVCAS website for the documents that would be great

many thanks

Please see the following link for answers to your questions:

Uploading documents to the UKVCAS interface - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

Unfortunately we are not able to confirm whether the documents that you submitting as supporting documents are the right ones as we are not familiar with your particular case.
    ​​​
    I am an Admin and a volunteer, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Array

Comment

this is the 2nd time i asked these questions and noone is able to help.

I had various questions that cannot be found under the link you sent over

Comment

Originally posted by sonadora View Post
          hello all

i got a few questions. i already applied for british citizenship and i have my appointment with UKVCAS on Monday

I am in the process of uploading my documents and i have a a few questions.

1. does it have to be coloured or black or white? our scanner can do coloured only?
          It doesn't really matter, the main difference is that B&W produces smaller file sizes, which is why greyscale is mentioned, but that doesn't mean colour copies will not be accepted.

2. my understanding is that I have to scan all pages of my passport. My passport is valid from 2015, what about my old passport?
          If you have it, you can provide a scan of the old passport as well.

3. just to make sure that I am uploading the right documents: P60, payslips, employment letter, 2 referee declarations, coverletter, birthcertificate, PR, ID, passport. anything else? I am not married to a British, have been working for 5 years.
          As above, it's not possible to tell you whether you are sending the right documents or not, since we don't know all the details about your application. The online form will have generated a checklist based on the answers given. I see no mention of LITUK nor language requirement (degree or language test) above...

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

4. Also, if someone can give me a tip which category to use in the UKVCAS website for the documents that would be great

many thanks
            If you look at this post: Uploading documents to the UKVCAS interface - UKCEN Citizenship and Residence for European Nationals and their families

...you'll find:

If the documents you need to send do not all fall under the specified categories, the "Optional" category can be used.

The UKCVAS interface is used to upload documents for a variety of applications, citizenship applications do not require evidence of finances, business nor sponsorship.
            I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities.

Comment

Other articles

Collapse

Loading Calendar...
            Loading Calendar...
            Working...
            X