Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late upload documents

Hi all,

PLease help!!

I have submitted my citizenship application 1.5 month ago and tomorrow I have the biometrics appointment. I started upload the documents today (18 hours before the appointment). Do you think that will be a problem with the uploading? If the documents will not be updated at the time of the appointment, will be a problem? Can I book another appointment in more than 2 months from the day I submitted the application?

Thanks

Originally posted by Nestoropoulos View Post
    Hi all,

PLease help!!

I have submitted my citizenship application 1.5 month ago and tomorrow I have the biometrics appointment. I started upload the documents today (18 hours before the appointment). Do you think that will be a problem with the uploading? If the documents will not be updated at the time of the appointment, will be a problem? Can I book another appointment in more than 2 months from the day I submitted the application?

Thanks
    Afternoon,

Documents can be uploaded right up to the time of the appointment. I'm not sure about rescheduling the appointment, why not just try your best to upload them?

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Working...
    X