Collapse
Who has read this thread:
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info required CSI - credible policy providers

Hi All,

Thanks so much for adding me and providing this incredible resource for us!

My question regards the CSI and more specifically providers and policies that have been accepted as sufficient in line with the governmental guidance.

The definition of CSI does not include

*cash back health schemes, such as:
    o dental
    o optical
    o prescription charges

*travel insurance policies
    *access to the UK’s NHS

I have a private medical insurance with BUPA Heartbeat since 2011 but 3 BUPA advisors I spoken to are not familiar with CSI as described above and can't confirm whether my policy is good enough.

Are you aware of any policies that the members of the community have recommended? Unfortunately, despite looking around I can't spot any specific names on the forum.

Many thanks!

Originally posted by Xyz2020 View Post
    Hi All,

Thanks so much for adding me and providing this incredible resource for us!

My question regards the CSI and more specifically providers and policies that have been accepted as sufficient in line with the governmental guidance.

The definition of CSI does not include

*cash back health schemes, such as:
    o dental
    o optical
    o prescription charges

*travel insurance policies
    *access to the UK’s NHS

I have a private medical insurance with BUPA Heartbeat since 2011 but 3 BUPA advisors I spoken to are not familiar with CSI as described above and can't confirm whether my policy is good enough.

Are you aware of any policies that the members of the community have recommended? Unfortunately, despite looking around I can't spot any specific names on the forum.

Many thanks!
    Evening,

May I ask why you are asking this question? Is it the past or the future you are thinking about?

Are you trying to find out whether your BUPA cover would be regarded as valid for a period when you were studying or self-sufficient in the past?

Are you considering applying for citizenship?

There is no longer a requirement to have CSI for any purpose, the EUSS doesn't require it for neither pre-settled nor settled status, and nor is it required to be regarded as "lawfully resident" after having pre-settled or settled status.

You'll need to tell us more in order to comment further.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Note to myself: This thread will be moved to the right area of the forum once we know what the reason for the enquiry is.

I am the Site Manager and Webmaster, please refer to our Admin Team, Roles and Responsibilities. If you think we have helped in any way, please support us so we can keep helping others secure their status, it is now more important than ever now EEA nationals are subject to the same immigration requirements as non EEA nationals and require proof of valid status in the UK.

Comment

Working...
      X