Click image for larger version  Name:	justiceBooks.jpg Views:	1 Size:	121.5 KB ID:	94

Do you need legal advice? See legal advice for more information.

Details of the lawyers who volunteer for the group on a pro-bono basis are below. You may also contact them directly if you wish to receive paid, one-to-one legal advice and representation. Please note that lawyers are often able to offer their services remotely, such as consultations via phone or Skype. Therefore, it is not always relevant where they are located in the UK.

If a member of UKCEN wishes to retain and pay a lawyer for individual consultations, they have the following options:
  1. Contact one of the lawyers on this board; or
  2. Contact a local OISC immigration adviser or solicitor via links below. It is entirely up to the individual member to choose who to retain for individual services.
Other registered professionals can be found here: Find an immigration adviser - GOV.UK and The Law Society