If you have a valid PR or biometric residence card, see: Holders of valid PR and biometric residence cards.

Otherwise, the following is required:

a relevant document issued on the basis of that relationship, such as a residence card or a family permit (EEA FP); or
full birth certificate; or
a court order, such as a special guardianship order; or
other documents which satisfy the caseworker that...