If the non-EEA family member has been issued with a PR card, there is no need to use the Lounes paper application. They can apply in the usual way, using their PR card number to prove relationship and residence.


Applying with PR
The UK left the EU with a deal on January 31st, that means there is no time limit for close family members of EEA nationals with settled or pre-settled status in the UK, to join their family members here,