From July 1st, parents need to show dependency.

Page 121 of the EUSS Guidance states:

In addition to the above evidence of dependency, the following evidence is required:

a relevant document issued on the basis of that relationship, such as a residence card or a family permit (EEA FP); or
full birth certificate; or
other documents which satisfy the caseworker of the...