Evidence for spouses or civil partners

a relevant document issued on the basis of that relationship, such as a residence card or a family permit (EEA FP); or
a marriage or civil partnership certificate recognised in the UK; or
a valid overseas registration document for a same sex relationship which is entitled to be treated as a civil partnership under the Civil Partnership Act 2004.

If you have a valid PR or biometric...