Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
5 results in 0.0054 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• Exemptions

Exemptions

People over the age of 65 are exempt from both the LITUK and language tests. There are also exemptions on health grounds.

If the date of birth provided on the online AN form indicates you are over 65, the questions about the language and Life in the UK requirements will not appear on the form.

It is still a good idea to write a brief note in your cover letter or further information section of the form, to indicate that, as you are over 65, you are...
    See more | Go to post

• Life in the UK test - study and practice materials

Life in the UK test - study and practice materials

Books

It is recommended that you read the most updated version of the official Life in the UK books.

Please note that only the TSO Shop version of the book (whichever edition is available at the moment) is the real deal.

This is the official site: TSO Shop - Page Not Found

The above link is for all 4 books in PDF format. There are various options and books can be purchased separately, in various formats such as:
    • Print
    See more | Go to post

• Documents in various names

Documents in various names

My PR card and SELT Certificate match my maiden name in my passport. I used my Driving License, which is in my married name, for the Life in the UK test. Will there be a problem if the PR/Passport/SELT do not match exactly with the name on the LITUK test certificate?

Married women in the UK can use either their maiden name or their husband's surname. If switching between the two for evidence (including language tests) you need to send the marriage certificate.
    See more | Go to post

• French nationals and married names

Life in the UK exam form

How do French married ladies write they name on the Life in the UK exam form, since it need to be identical to what's on the passport? Is it Maiden Name ├ęp Married name OR Maiden name Married name OR Maiden name ├ępouse Married name?

Answer from group member:

AN form

How do I fill in the AN form? I do not want to end up with a British passport like some have had issued:...
    See more | Go to post

• Life in the UK test

Everyone needs to pass the Life in the UK test to apply for citizenship, unless they are exempt.

See: Exemptions

The Life in the UK test does not expire.

Booking your test

There is only one official way to book it and this is via Life in the UK Test - GOV.UK

You need to have proof of identity, such as:
    • valid passport
    • valid travel document with a photo (you cannot use an emergency travel document)
    • biometric
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X