Please support us so we can help others


No announcement yet.

Search Result

4 results in 0.0032 seconds.
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

  • Booking your language test

    Details about authorized test centres can be found here:

    There are a number of websites out there offering to book language tests, these are usually sites that charge you extra to do something you can do yourself. You must book tests EXCLUSIVELY with the AUTHORISED PROVIDERS listed below.

    At the time of writing, the language test fee is...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by ClaudLatina; 29-09-2021, 01:27 PM. Reason: checked - links working

  • Majority English speaking countries

    Majority English speaking countries

    Nationals of certain countries which are regarded as majority English-speaking countries do not need to to satisfy the English language requirement for naturalisation and do not need to show a formal speaking and listening qualification.

    The following countries are regarded as majority English speakers:
    • Antigua and Barbuda
    • Australia
    • The Bahamas
    • Barbados
    • Belize
    • Canada
    • Dominica
    • Grenada
    • Guyana
    • Jamaica
    • New Zealand
    • Republic of Ireland
    • St Kitts and Nevis
    • St Lucia
    • St
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by ClaudLatina; 29-09-2021, 01:25 PM. Reason: Fixed broken link -

  • The language requirement

    The language requirement

    Unless you have a recognised qualification, or are exempt on age or health grounds, you will need to sit the language test.

    You will have to do this even if you:
    • Grew up in the UK
    • Got GCSEs/A levels in the UK
    • Have lived in the UK for decades
    • Have an English language qualification, such as a Cambridge Certificate
    • Work as a translator
    • Teach English
    See if you are exempt:...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by ClaudLatina; 29-09-2021, 01:14 PM. Reason: checked links working

  • Documents in various names

    Documents in various names

    My PR card and SELT Certificate match my maiden name in my passport. I used my Driving License, which is in my married name, for the Life in the UK test. Will there be a problem if the PR/Passport/SELT do not match exactly with the name on the LITUK test certificate?

    Married women in the UK can use either their maiden name or their husband's surname. If switching between the two for evidence (including language tests) you need to send the marriage certificate.
    See more | Go to post