Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
3 results in 0.0026 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• Documents in various names

Documents in various names

My PR card and SELT Certificate match my maiden name in my passport. I used my Driving License, which is in my married name, for the Life in the UK test. Will there be a problem if the PR/Passport/SELT do not match exactly with the name on the LITUK test certificate?

Married women in the UK can use either their maiden name or their husband's surname. If switching between the two for evidence (including language tests) you need to send the marriage certificate.
    See more | Go to post

• French nationals and married names

Life in the UK exam form

How do French married ladies write they name on the Life in the UK exam form, since it need to be identical to what's on the passport? Is it Maiden Name ├ęp Married name OR Maiden name Married name OR Maiden name ├ępouse Married name?

Answer from group member:

AN form

How do I fill in the AN form? I do not want to end up with a British passport like some have had issued:...
    See more | Go to post

• Maiden names or other names on AN application

Maiden names or other names on AN application

When applying for citizenship, you should list all names as detailed on your passport or ID card. This includes situations where the surname on your passport is a combination of their maiden name and married name.

The online AN form asks if you have been known by other names and the reason for the name change, you can provide more than one previous name, for example, if you have been married more than once. In these sections, you can list your maiden name and if you had a different...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X