Please support us so we can help others


No announcement yet.

Search Result

3 results in 0.0026 seconds.
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

  • The good character requirement

    The form asks you to declare any of the following:

    For criminal convictions:

    If you have been arrested and charged with an offence, the following is required

    Civil judgments

    Civil judgments are County Court Judgments (CCJs) and Liability orders for non payment of council tax and other civil penalties.

    For motoring offences and penalties, see:...
    See more | Go to post

  • Speeding fines and awareness courses

    You must declare speeding fines. They are a punishment for the criminal offence of speeding.

    If you don't know the date, make a rough guess of the year. Use your cover letter to set out any explanation you want to give such as you can't remember the precise date etc.

    Generally, speeding fines will not lead to a refusal of naturalisation.

    The guidance states that fixed penalty notices (such as speeding or parking tickets) must be disclosed,...
    See more | Go to post

  • Parking tickets, FPNs and motoring convictions

    A parking ticket given by a traffic warden or council officer does not need to be declared unless you think that you have so many that it will affect your 'good character'.

    Penalties issued by police officers are different, as are tickets which result in a court appearance.

    Fixed Penalty Notices (FPNs) are declared under the heading of “A caution, warning, reprimand or other penalty”.

    Points on your license will stay visible...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by ClaudLatina; 29-09-2021, 12:01 PM. Reason: links working