Peace and Solidarity


No announcement yet.

Search Result

7 results in 0.0026 seconds.
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

biometrics x

  • Biometrics appointment for under 18, can they attend it after they turn 18?

    Hi all,
    I have applied online for British naturalisation after obtaining EUSS for me, my wife and my son who turns 18 in some days from now. My...
    See more | Go to post

  • Applicant's Fathers Documents - UKF


    Just preparing to send off my application and have got one question. I am 22 years old.
    I'm applying for the "Application...
    See more | Go to post

  • Preparing documents for your UKVCAS appointment

    Sopra Steria, the Home Office's commercial partner is in charge of sending all documents to the Home Office in digital format.

    This means no longer having to send original printed documents to the Home Office with your application.

    Passports are also checked at the appointment, so the original documents do not have to be sent when using these services.

    Sopra Steria handle a variety of applications, and the requirements and documents for...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by ClaudLatina; 29-09-2021, 09:31 AM. Reason: checked - links working

  • Applying without a valid biometric residence card (non EEA family members)

    From July 1st, dependency for parents, including in-laws, is no longer assumed and must be demonstrated. The level of dependency that will be required is set out in the definition of “dependent parent”:

    Source: Changes to EU Settlement Scheme affect deadlines and family reunion - Free Movement *accessed August 2021 - this article might have been transferred to Freemovement members' only area.

    At the start of the online form, there is the option to apply...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by ClaudLatina; 01-10-2021, 11:25 AM. Reason: added note - Source: *accessed August 2021 - this article might have been transferred to Freemovement members' only area. 

  • Useful info about the UKVCAS service provision

    Nationality applications, including adult naturalisation (AN) and MN1/UKF/Form T registration, have to be made online and are handled through Sopra Steria, UKVI's commercial partner. They provide services such as:
    • Biometric enrolment (no longer done at the Post Office)
    • ID checking, meaning you get to keep your passport(s) and/or ID card(s)
    • Document scanning
    • Document checking, this means they check the documents you uploaded are OK and of suitable quality
    • Forwarding all supporting
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by ClaudLatina; 29-09-2021, 09:30 AM. Reason: checked for links - all working

  • Online AN application overview

    This process applies to AN applications as well as registration (MN1/UKF).
    1. Fill in the form online.
    2. Obtain the necessary details from your referees to enter them on the relevant part of the form (see Referees).
    3. Download the referee declarations when presented to you on the form. These have to be printed out, signed and dated by your referee and uploaded with the rest of supporting documents
    4. Submit the form and pay the fee(s) for your application(s). A this point, it is possible to print
    See more | Go to post

  • Biometrics

    Everyone needs to enroll biometrics for their citizenship application, even if they have enrolled them before for another application.

    When you submit the form and pay, you will be invited to set up an account with Sopra Steria, once you do that, you are able to book an appointment with one of the UKVCAS centres, where you will do your biometrics at the appointment.

    See: Submitting the form and booking your UKVCAS appointment.

    See more | Go to post