Peace and Solidarity


No announcement yet.

Search Result

8 results in 0.0020 seconds.
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

life in the uk x

  • Rom
    started a topic Life in the UK test: how to get my URN again?

    Life in the UK test: how to get my URN again?


    Is there a way to get sent/access to my life in UK test URN again? I seem to have misplaced the email I should have received when...
    See more | Go to post

  • Naturalisation application: Haven't uploaded my EUSS letter (settled status) from HO

    I submitted my naturalisation application on 2nd November and had my UKVCAS appointment on 23rd November.

    Yesterday I realised that I might...
    See more | Go to post

  • purps
    started a topic UK Work Visa

    UK Work Visa


    I’m a French national and am searching legal ways I can work in the UK, post Brexit.
    Any ideas or suggestions on the best...
    See more | Go to post

  • Exemptions


    People over the age of 65 are exempt from both the LITUK and language tests. There are also exemptions on health grounds.

    If the date of birth provided on the online AN form indicates you are over 65, the questions about the language and Life in the UK requirements will not appear on the form.

    It is still a good idea to write a brief note in your cover letter or further information section of the form, to indicate that, as you are over 65, you are...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by ClaudLatina; 29-09-2021, 01:24 PM. Reason: fixed broken link

  • Life in the UK test - study and practice materials


    It is recommended that you read the most updated version of the official Life in the UK books.

    Please note that only the TSO Shop version of the book (whichever edition is available at the moment) is the real deal.

    This is the official site: The Official Shop | Official Life in the UK Learning Zone
    The above link is for all 4 books in PDF format. There are various options and books can be purchased separately, in various formats...
    See more | Go to post

  • Documents in various names

    Documents in various names

    My PR card and SELT Certificate match my maiden name in my passport. I used my Driving License, which is in my married name, for the Life in the UK test. Will there be a problem if the PR/Passport/SELT do not match exactly with the name on the LITUK test certificate?

    Married women in the UK can use either their maiden name or their husband's surname. If switching between the two for evidence (including language tests) you need to send the marriage certificate.
    See more | Go to post

  • French nationals and married names

    Life in the UK exam form

    How do French married ladies write they name on the Life in the UK exam form, since it need to be identical to what's on the passport? Is it Maiden Name ép Married name OR Maiden name Married name OR Maiden name épouse Married name?

    Answer from group member:

    AN form

    How do I fill in the AN form? I do not want to end up with a British passport like some have had issued:...
    See more | Go to post

  • Life in the UK test

    Everyone needs to pass the Life in the UK test to apply for citizenship, unless they are exempt.

    See: Exemptions

    The Life in the UK test does not expire.

    Booking your test

    There is only one official way to book it and this is via Life in the UK Test: Book the Life in the UK Test - GOV.UK

    You need to have proof of identity, such as:
    • valid passport
    • valid travel document with a photo (you cannot
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by ClaudLatina; 01-10-2021, 12:55 PM. Reason: checked for links.