Peace and Solidarity


No announcement yet.

Search Result

2 results in 0.0016 seconds.
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

marriage x

  • Applications based on marriage or civil partnership with a British citizen

    The main difference with applications based on marriage or civil partnership, is the relevant period, which is 3 years instead of 5.

    If applying on these basis, you need to:
    • List your absences from the UK in the last 3 years;
    • Not exceed the allowed number of absences in the last 3 years; and
    • Provide evidence of residence in the UK for the last 3 years.
    There's no need to wait for 12 months after being granted ILR, including settled status, if applying on the basis of marriage...
    See more | Go to post

  • When can I naturalise?

    From January 1st 2021, you can only use a PR card to apply if you haven't been granted settled status.

    In order to apply for citizenship, applicants must have ILR, including Settled Status.
    The application submission date is the relevant date for ALL practical purposes, not the biometrics appointment date.

    If you have settled status, you CANNOT apply with a PR card from January 1st 2021.

    Although it is...
    See more | Go to post